The New Apostolic Church strives to make individuals feel at home by creating a warm and welcoming place for all to worship. Wherever you visit, you’ll sense a strong tradition of Christian fellowship where brothers and sisters love and serve one another. Our doctrine is Bible-based, and our vision is to teach the Gospel to all people in preparation for Christ’s coming. Our fellowship in the church of Christ consists of baptism of water and Spirit, recognizing and repenting from sin, and experiencing Holy Communion with our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
As a member of the New Apostolic Church USA, you are expected to:
Transform your nature, using Jesus as your example, by...
- exemplifying the fruit of the Spirit as Jesus did. Use them to measure your spiritual maturity. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- forgiving as Jesus forgave, unconditionally and fully (Matthew 6:12, 18:21-22, Luke 17:3)
- being engaged and present when celebrating Holy Communion to experience its transformational power. (1 Corinthians 11:24)
Help spread the Gospel by...
- sharing how God's plan of salvation has impacted you. (2 Timothy 2:2, Ephesians 1:13)
- being a disciple of Jesus Christ. (John 13:34-35)
- living and leading like Jesus, in word and deed. (Colossians 3:17)
Respond to the call to serve by...
- discovering and developing your spiritual gifts and engaging in the congregation by using those gifts. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- edifying the Body of Christ by acknowledging and appreciating the gifts of others. (1 Corinthians 12:4-27)
- showing your love for Jesus through helping your family, congregation, community, and those in need. (Luke 10:30-37, Matthew 25:35-40, Mark 9:35)
- directly serving Jesus Christ. (Romans 14:17-19)
Invest in your spiritual health by...
- praying. Prayer cultivates a relationship with God and helps deepen your knowledge of Him and yourself. (Colossians 4:2)
- reading and studying the Bible. The Holy Scripture is inspired by God's word and equips us for righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- actively partaking in the divine service experience and celebrating the presence of the Triune God, allowing the encounter to transform your daily life. (Romans 10:17, 1 Corinthians 11:23-29)
- continually pursuing knowledge of the Triune God through the Gospel so that your thinking is not static, but is constantly renewed. (Romans 12:2, John 17:3)
- worshipping together. (Psalm 29:2, 1 Chronicles 29:10-15)
Value the Church by...
- giving voluntary offerings to God in appreciation and thanksgiving for that which He has provided for you. (1 Chronicles 29:9, Luke 21:1-4)
- tithing and expressing your desire to participate in the church of Christ which God has established. (2 Corinthians 9:7, Matthew 10:8)
- engaging in intentional community by sharing your life and spiritual journey with others through fellowship. (Acts 2:42-47, 1 John 1:3, 1 Corinthians 12:25-27)
- praying for others. (Philippians 2:3-4, Galatians 6:2)
Embrace the promise of Jesus Christ's return by...
- being future-oriented and focusing on His promise. (Philippians 3:12-14)
- preparing for it by applying the Gospel to every part of your life. (John 14:3)